Wednesday 10 September 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

Welcome friends to our Sketch Challenge - I know I speak for the rest of the Design Team when I say I am glad you have stopped by!!  I do hope you will check out our Sketch, the Design Team's awesome cards and play along with us!! 

This week we do not have a Sponsor, but that doesn't mean there is no prize...  We are offering a SURPRISE sampling of things we all like to collect which will be mailed to this week's Winner...  What is it we like to collect???  Embellishments of course, and stamps, and paper...  (what card maker doesn't like paper...?)!!  You will definitely want to play along and feel free to create more than one entry.  This week's Winner will be selected by a random drawing - the only thing that could disqualify you if your number comes up is if you did not leave a Comment =)  We all LOVE to read your comments!! 

Before we get started, let's see who won last week's Challenge...

Grand Prize Winner of a $12 shopping spree at A Day for Daisies is...

#4  Carol Dee!!

Congrats Carol - e-mail me at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize.

And our Top Three are:
#1  AJ
#7  Peggy
 #14  Sherryn
 
Congrats to you!!  Be sure to Grab our Top Three Badge for your sidebars!!

So, on with the Challenge...  Here is our Sketch:

 
Don't let the shape scare you - you can use a circle if you'd like!!
 
Here are the cards created by our awesome Design Team: 





 
We can't wait to see what you create. Our challenge rules are listed under a tab at the top of the page. Don't forget to follow us here and like us on Facebook. 

Blessings to you all!!!


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspirational projects from the DT. Lovely images!
    Hugs from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about last weeks win! And will play along as this weeks prize sounds FUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you create this week Carol!! Thanks for being such a faithful Follower =)

      Delete
  3. Good morning everyone, congratulations to Carol Dee for being our winner last week and to our Top 3 cards, great work ladies. This week was a little different for us not having a sponsor, so Sally is donating blog candy for the prize, well who doesn't love receiving blog candy. It was lovely to be able to choose any designer, digi or rubber stamp of our choice this week. My problem was I had so many to choose from that I couldn't make up my mind, now I know where my son gets that from. Thank you to Sally for the candy, sketch and posting this week. Take care everyone wishing you all a magical week and I can't wait to see everyone's cards. Happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for selecting my card in the top 3. congrats to all winners. stunning set of cards from DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone! I enjoyed playing along this week with a stamp image I have had for quite some time. Congrats to Carol Dee and our Top 3. It was a busy August for me so it was nice to relax a bit and create a card. I will look forward to seeing what all of you will create with this week's sketch! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    What e lovely sketch to work with. And great Dt card.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sketch again this week. FAB DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT samples, as always, so glad I got a chance to play along this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sketch this week and such a great variety of images and colours with the DT cards.
    Congratulations to all last weeks winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great sketch! Love the DT samples, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo another great sketch and fabby DT inspiration too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 2 cards ready! I love the images I selected from ADFD. Thanks Sally and all for the fun each week. Carol Dee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous DT creations as always! Thanks so much for another fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a sketch with an unusual shape in it. I went with an octagon that doesn't get used nearly enough! Thanks for the great inspiration from the DT too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These unusual shapes are always an extra challenge for me! Thanks to the DT members for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pharrell continues to let you know this is a “No Flex” ray ban sunglasses australia zone as once again he doesn ’t disappoint, the Bee Line x Timberland “Red Boot” is set to release ray ban australia outlet August 17th in-store and August 18th online at select BBC retailers. Timberland boots are popular for people ray bans australia online who venture into the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete