Wednesday 31 January 2018

SSW2-129: Cute As A Button


Welcome back Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 fans!

It's Joanna and I am back as your hostess this fortnight.  I wanted to wish you all a very Happy {OK, maybe a tad early} Groundhog's Day.  Here in Colorado we've had a pretty mild winter (so far anyway) but I'm always ready for Spring so I DO hope he sees his shadow!

This week we have the return of Francesca Lopez from the Cute As A Button shop.  She is offering our winner 2 digital images from her shop.  Yay!  You can find more information about the darling images that we've used either on her shop site or on her Facebook page found here.   Her Challenge blog can be found here





I'll bet your ready to see our sketch for this fortnight?  It's by our very own Kathie!  I love it's simplicity; it was super easy to use.  I hope that you will want to join in the fun this week.



Our Design Team has been busy making cards for you to see.  So without further delay, here are their creations ...








I hope many of you will play along with us this challenge. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Thanks so much for visiting us and joining in the fun!

Joanna


14 comments:

  1. Super cute cards by the DT and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch. Fun DT cards as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an inspiring sketch. Thank you for your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great sketch! And thanks as always for the DT inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome inspiration from the DT...great sketch!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration from the DT. Another great sketch Kathie. Joanna...I think he will see his shadow and we will be stuck with another 6 weeks of winter, argh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspirational creations by the talented DT members. Can't wait to join in the fun.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful inspiration, love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually like the embellishment elements you include with the sketches, but I went really bare bones with this one and it was just as fun! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this sketch! I'm trying to decide whether or not to flip it top to bottom and how much, if any, embellishment to add. I'll post whatever I do with it sometime tomorrow. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another lovely sketch!! I had fun playing with it!!
    Grtz Janette

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this sketch! Thank you to the Design Time for all the inspiration, you really get my mojo going!

    ReplyDelete