Wednesday 23 January 2019

Sketch 152

Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

It was lovely to see that our entries had increased so much from before Christmas and  the winners of our prize from SparklenSprinkle are

Debbie
with this card



Please e mail me at anne_ssw2@aol.co.uk to claim your prize

and our Top 3 in no particular order are

Lisa Lynn
Dorothy
Suze

Please take your badges from the sidebar



So now onto this weeks sketch which I am providing the prize for.
You could win a selection of Lili of The Valley Art Sheets and the chance to be a Guest Designer with us.

Here is the sketch for this challenge


A nice and simple sketch from Kathie for you this week, I hope you love it as much as I did.

Here's some DT inspiration for you

Anne featuring one of the images included on the Art Sheets


and one for the girls from Kanban



Kelly using Cute Zebra 3 from Fabrika Fantasy


and Birthday Porcupine from Imagine That Digistamp

We do hope that you feel inspired to create with our sketch and look forward to seeing all your creations

Happy Sketching

Anne and the SSW2 DT



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration from the DT. I prefer these sketches where they don't have something going across the image. I like no obstructions on my images so loved this sketch. Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and lovely inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo pour vos cartes !
    Merci pour ce joli sketch
    A bientôt
    xx Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a top 3. Great DT samples for this wonderful sketch. I think that I will be using this one on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to see my name listed as a top 3 choice! Thank you. I look forward to using this great new sketch - looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inspirations from the DT. Thank You. Congrats to the winners of the last challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for selecting my card in the Top 3. Another great sketch for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the great sketch, I had lots of fun with it! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the beautiful sketch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning DT inspirations and great sketch :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  13. great inspirations from DT!
    hugs xx
    treebug

    ReplyDelete