Wednesday, 19 August 2026

WINNERS CIRCLE FOR JULY

 Good morning 

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Entrants and Followers.

Here it is, 19th August already; time flies when you're having fun crafting.

Here are our winners for our July Challenge.  Thank you, ladies, for all your beautiful entries.  

Our Winner is

#16 Chris

 with this lovely Christmas card, beautifully coloured with Polychromo Pencils and glitter pens.


Congratulations!

Please email anne_ssw2@aol.co.uk to arrange a GDT spot.  Alternatively, if you are in our Facebook group, you might find it's easier to send a message using Messenger.

Congratulations, please collect your badge from the sidebar.

I'm sorry, but I found it hard to make a decision for our Top 3, so I've gone with a Top 5 instead. I know we haven't got enough entries, but honestly I couldn't make up my mind. So please take our Top 5 badge and display it proudly on your blogs.

Top 5

In entry order:

#2 Wises

Such a cute image, and the sketch was executed perfectly.


#3 Darlene

Beautiful colour combo and stunning design papers, and a matching envelope.


#8 Urska

This is such a lovely feminine 60th birthday card.  Your colours are lovely, Urska; they are so delicate.


#15 Nat

I just love the colours and design papers; they blend together beautifully, and your embellishments are so perfect.

#18 Pat

This is such a pretty card; the design papers are lovely, and Pat finished her card off with this cute daisy, exactly the same as my sketch.

I'm so looking forward to seeing what you all create this month with our two new sketches.  Don't forget you can go into the archives and pick a sketch which has an #8 in it, as there are plenty to choose from.

Hugs, Kathie, Anne and Kelly

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment