Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and Fresh Brewed Designs!!

Welcome friends!!  I hope you are all managing to enjoy the Summer!!  It's been a busy one for me so far...  I don't know where the days go!!  This is Sally up in Massachusetts and I want to welcome you to our Challenge!!  I am so happy you have stopped by and hope you will play along with us!!

I am so excited to have Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs Sponsor us this week!!

Heather is one of the Sweetest people I know!!  She has so many fun and wonderful new images, be sure to check them all out!!  Visit her shop at Fresh Brewed Designs. She is offering our grand prize winner 3 free digis of their choice!

Here's a little bit about Heather, in her own words...

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I love to do all I can to put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church.  I love hearing him sing.  I home school two of the best kids in the world.  They are my heart.  I can't even describe how much they mean to me.

I love all things crafty.  I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:

Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.

We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere fresh ideas are always percolating.   We also have Challenges and would love to have you play along!!
Before we get started with this week's Sketch, I am happy to announce the TOP THREE cards from last week's Challenge...

#2  Carol Dee

#3  Michelle F.

 #5  Nessy

A big HOORAY goes out to you three!! You can pick up your "Top Three" badge along the sidebar to show off on your blog.  And remember - everyone was a Winner last week - be sure to stop by Mary Ellen's Dearie Dolls Blog and choose a few of her darling free images to create with!!

Now, without further ado, here is this week's Sketch...


I just loved creating my card with this Sketch - I hope you will too!!  Check out what the Design Team has created!!  We are Blessed this week to have our good friend Judi join us!!






We can't wait to see what you create. Our challenge rules are listed under a tab at the top of the page. Don't forget to follow us here and like us on Facebook. 

Blessings to you all!!!



5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks for the Top 3 honors!! Love this sketch too and what the DT did with it! Hmmm.... thinking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh..such fun Fresh Brewed Design images! It's great to participate this week with the SSW2 DT! Hope all of you are doing well! Thanks so much for your continued support at SSW! We love all of you!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone well it's a very wet and windy Saturday morning here in New Zealand. It feels like it's been raining for days here now and I'm totally over it I'm so looking forward to some frosty mornings with sunny days to follow to get the washing out on the clothes line to dry. Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards from last week. This week our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs thanks so much for sponsoring us Heather we love your cute images so don't forget to have a look at Heather's blog and get some of her wonderful images. Thanks to Sally for another great sketch and also posting this week. Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sketch. Thanks for the top 3 award, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DT team,

    What great examples you showing us. And I lovely sketch to work with.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete