Wednesday 24 September 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Hi there friends and Happy Wednesday!!  Time for a new Sketch Challenge AND it's the last Wednesday of the month which means it's time for an added TWIST!!  Do we have any Coffee Lovers out there???  I know I love my coffee - well, later this week on the 29th, here in the US it's National Coffee Day!!  So, we here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 are celebrating with our friend Heather of Fresh Brewed Designs!!  Heather is our Sponsor this week and has many wonderful coffee related images as well as so many others - you must stop by her shop and check them out!!

Fresh Brewed Designs

Our TWIST is:   Incorporate something to do with Coffee, be it the digi, the color...  the sentiment...  Think Coffee!!

Here's a little bit about Heather, in her own words...

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I love to do all I can to put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church.  I love hearing him sing.  I home school two of the best kids in the world.  They are my heart.  I can't even describe how much they mean to me.

I love all things crafty.  I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:

Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.

We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere fresh ideas are always percolating.   We also have Challenges and would love to have you play along!!

On to this week's Challenge...  We are so glad you stopped by to see us, you always thrill us with your creativity and we can not wait to see your "TWISTed" creations (coffee, coffee, coffee).  

Before we get on with our Sketch, I want to announce our grand prize winner from last week's Challenge...
#20 *Jellie*  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please contact Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize.

And our Top Three are...

#7  Bettina
#13 Louise
#21 Janice

CONGRATS! Be sure to grab our Top Three badge for your blog.

Now on to this week's sketch - a Blast from the Past:



Heather is offering our winner their choice of three images from her Shop at Fresh Brewed Designs.

Our Design Team has a sweet line up of cards featuring Fresh Brewed images and our fabulous sketch...

For a little added inspiration, I thought I'd share one of the cards made from the SSW Challenge when we first debuted this Sketch - created by Jeannie - How cute!!


We can't wait to see what you create. Our challenge rules are listed under a tab at the top of the page. Don't forget to follow us here and like us on Facebook. 

Blessings to you all!!



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch. Thank you DT for your lovely inspirations this week. Wonderful sponsor with fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch this week. Congratulations to all last weeks winners and thank you for all the gorgeous DT creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love FBD! Thank you for the great challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still a great sketch. I was fun to see Jeannie's card again! Love the coffee images from Fresh Brewed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning everyone, congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone. Thanks to Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs for being our sponsor this week, and to Sally for re using this sketch, I love this weeks sketch and can't wait to see what you all create with it this week. Take care and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch - I'm sure I used it first time around too! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great sketch and super fun inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great sketch (and the extra challenge of the twist). I found I had an image from FBD that was perfect for the sketch and the twist. Great inspiration from the DT again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Thanks for this wonderful sketch.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for showing one of my older cards! This is a great sketch and since it's about coffee and features Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs, of course I wouldn't miss it!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. “He has been here for candidates and he hasn’t forgotten us, even when he wasn’t running,” Rath said. air jordan shoes australia  Romney would be the first losing nominee to run for president again since Richard Nixon in 1968. His allies have sought to cast this in a positive light. “Experience is a great advantage,” said one senior pro-Romney strategist, “like trying to get to the air jordan australia  Super Bowl having been in the playoffs before is an advantage.”

    ReplyDelete