Wednesday 15 May 2019

Sketch 160

Hello everyone and welcome to
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

If you're new to SSW2 a very large warm welcome and if you're one of our regular returning friends thank you so much for coming back and visiting us.
It's Kathie here this fortnight from an autumn's day here in New Zealand.  Autumn has really set in now as the temperatures have dropped in the evenings and I can feel the cooler air at night.  We've also had the much-needed rain that we were all wanting now I've had enough.  

Now onto last fortnights winner for 
Sketch 159

It's Lisa Lynn
I love this wonderful brightly coloured card it's so cheerful and feels like summer.
Lisa, please email Anne
 anne_ssw2@aol.co.uk
to claim your prize.


Now onto this fortnights sketch
Sketch #160
I do hope you like it and I'm looking forward to seeing all your creations.

This fortnight we are unsponsored, unfortunately so if you are a sponsor looking at our site or know of sponsors that would like to sponsor SSW2 we would be very grateful as we are finding more and more sponsors are turning away from giving away free images, as prizes and the design team members.  

So because we don't have a sponsor doesn't mean you can't enter.
Personally, as a designer, I would rather have the recognition
of being worthy of a Top 3 than claiming a prize. 

Now it on with the show checking out what our fabulous 
design team have created just for you.
Anne
Such a pretty feminine card.

Kelly

Love this wishing well Kelly and how you've turned this sketch works perfectly.

Kathie

My card using this super cute Mice from Di's Digi Images

AJ

AJ also turned the sketch to fit her image perfectly.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creation in the next fortnight wishing everyone happy crafting.






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Kathie, I don't see a Linky. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner for the challenge and wonderful samples for the upcoming challenge from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team I have rotated the sketch to the left to fit my image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab sketch and brilliant samples from the team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another lovely sketch. I rotated the sketch to work for the image that I chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have added another card. It doesn't say in the rules how many times we can enter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so much inspiration. Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete