Wednesday 5 August 2020

August at SSW2

A warm welcome to visitors old and new 
To our August challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

We hope that you are all safe and well wherever you are in the world. Thank you for all your entries to our July challenge, there were some lovely cards submitted and whilst we may not have a huge quantity of entries like some blogs we certainly have the quality so thank you to all of you for your continued support of us.

Here are this month's sketches, as usual, designed by Kathie.

Sketch 188


Sketch 189


I hope that you all feel as inspired to create as the Design Team were.

Before I share the DT inspiration I would like to welcome Doris who will be joining us as a Guest Designer for the next 3 months.
Doris created this fabulous double easel card to inspire you


Kelly 

Using Sketch 188



and using Sketch 189


Kathie
Using Sketch 188


and using Sketch #189


AJ is taking a break for the summer

Anne Sketch 188


and Sketch 189


Our prize this month is this Honeydoo Stamps stamp. It's the one I have used on one of my cards, I haven't used the prize, I duplicated a purchase last year so the winner's stamp will be brand new.


I do hope that our Design Team cards have inspired you and look forward to seeing your creations this month.

Stay safe

Anne





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely inspiration from the DT! Lovely sketches to work with as usual!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga for your kind words and continued support.
      Hugs
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Sorry, but I do not see the linky tool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Olga, thank you for pointing it out. I was so busy concentrating on the new blogger layout that it completely slipped my mind.xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for another two sketches and DT inspiration. I have used Sketch 188 for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the two sketches this challenge. I'm definitely going to try using both of them during the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous month of sketches!! And such beautiful cards by the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Great skethes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the honor of Top 3 pick!
    And so happy to see my friend, Suzanne, the winner!!

    ReplyDelete