Wednesday 24 May 2017

Sketch 113 with Dilly Beans

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!  

 
 It's Kelly here from Southern Alberta, Canada as your hostess this challenge!  Its my first time as hostess so let me take a moment to introduce myself...I am the wife to one fabulous guy, mom to two amazing kids and loving life in Southern Alberta.  The picture above is taken from my front window!  We live on a farm about an hour east of Calgary, raise Black Angus cattle and have lots of other furry farm friends. Thank you for joining us!

I am pleased that we have Dilly Beans Digi Stamps as our sponsor and the prize will be 3 images.



Here is our wonderful sketch for this challenge:
 
and of course some fabulous inspiration from our design team.  We all look forward to seeing your lovely entries.

Margaret using Hello Friend Frame



Joanna using Framed Snowman #5


Heide using Penguins Framed





Lisa using Penguins Framed


Anne using Daisy and Swirls Turtle




 

Kelly using Hello Friend Frame




Please click on the links to their blogs and give them some love.

We do hope that you can play along with us this time and please don't forget to check the rules which are basically leave a comment and include a copy of the sketch and a link back to us in your post.

Then we can include you in the choices for the prize! and for those of you who like to leave it down to the wire I've left the link open for a few hours longer.
Happy crafting!

Kelly and the SSW2 team



11 comments:

  1. Great post Kelly. Wonderful work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and fabulous examples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I thought I made a comment when I entered my card.. I wanted to say beautiful inspirations from the DT this fortnight. What a fun sketch and sponsor.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kelly. Such a great view you have out of your window !
    I wish you lots of success as DT member.
    I've just ad a card with this sketch.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,
    Congrats on becoming a Design Team member, looking forward to your inspiration. Thanks DT members for the great cards created by each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, welcome to the team and a great photo and view of the world. Great samples from the DT. Another wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Wonderful sketch.So nice.

    Thanks Ladies.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspired by the wintry cards from the DT, I created a Christmas card using a Dilly Beans image. Thanks for a great sketch and inspiration again this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sketch en great cards from the dt.
    Gr. Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved working with this gorgeous Sketch!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete