Wednesday 16 August 2017

Sketch 119 with Digi Stamp Boutique

Hello everyone welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

It is Margaret here from Sydney, Australia (everyone knows me as Granmargaret).  I live in a suburb 12 km south of the Sydney Central Business district.  This is the last month of cold winter and I am looking forward to my favourite season Spring starting in September.
I love being on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 design team.

We have Sally-Ann Hancock from Digistamp Boutique sponsoring us this fortnight.    Did you know that Sally-Ann releases new sets the second week of each month?  She has so many wonderful images to choose from.  I encourage you to check out her latest.  Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:


My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 
This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  


Are you ready to see this week's sketch.  Here it is…
Designed by Kathie


This is the card I made to the sketch using one of the images  and one of the sentiments from Digi Stamp Boutique 
Details of my card are on my blog

The design team have been busy making lovely cards for you to see.

Lisa

Joanna
used Bee Mine

Heide
used Mac

Anne

Judi


I hope many of you will play along with us this challenge.
The rules for playing along can be found by clicking on the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Thanks so much for visiting us and joining in the fun.





14 comments:

  1. Great Sketch...just had to play!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Sketch...just had to play!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and Great post Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the sketch ladies...fabulous inspiration, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sketch. Love all the DT's inspirations. Thank You =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathie another great sketch and wonderful inspiration from the talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this sketch! I had a lot of fun making this card. Thank you ladies!
    ~2CraftyKaties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always great inspiration cards and always fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun sketch to work with! I did tweak it a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Very funny sketch. But I love it.

    Great Dt card, ladies,

    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sketch was an interesting on for sure! But it was pretty fun, too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so ready for winter to be over too Margaret. Great sketch and inspiration. Some cute kitties from Digi Stamp Boutique for my card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Kathie, thank you for the reminders. I need to make myself a note reminding me to share the sketch too, not just the link. :) Love the DT creations!!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the inspitation. Lovely cards! It is a fun sketch to,work with.
    Greetings, Wies

    ReplyDelete